общение в интернете Ваш форум на пирсе

Главная   |   Форум   |   Галерея   |   Сонник   |   Аватары

Общение

Список форумов » Общение в интернете » Отдых

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: He also has “a couple of offers” to do some
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн янв 20, 2020 8:09 am 
Новичок

After nailing my previous BYU homer picks of running back Jamaal Williams and linebacker Fred Warner Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey , it’s time to seriously consider linebacker Sione Takitaki." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomLinebacker Sione Takitaki would be an ideal mid-round Panthers pick, but then again I’m a homerNew,15commentsAfter nailing my previous BYU homer picks of running back Jamaal Williams and linebacker Fred Warner, it’s time to seriously consider linebacker Sione Takitaki.ESTFor the third straight year I get to tap into my BYU bias and spotlight a player from my alma mater who would be a good fit with the Carolina Panthers. Based on my track record it’s about time the Panthers start listening to me. In 2017 I advocated for BYU running back Jamaal Williams who was ultimately drafted in the fourth round (No. 134 overall) by the Green Bay Packers. Through two seasons he has churned out 1,020 rushing yards, 472 receiving yards, and nine touchdowns. Last year I stumped for Brigham Young’s stud linebacker Fred Warner who was drafted in the third round (No. 70 overall) by the San Francisco 49ers. Warner started all 16 games as a rookie in 2018 and racked up 124 tackles in 16 starts. Both Warner and Williams have been great value picks for third- and fourth-round selections. With “BYU value pick” in mind my 2019 Brigham Young University homer selection is linebacker Sione Takitaki. In four seasons in Provo he compiled 241 total tackles (including 119 in 2018), 15.5 sacks, and 33.5 tackles for loss. His strong performance in the East-West Shrine game earned him an invitation to the Senior Bowl. Walter Football ranks Takitaki as the No. 14 inside linebacker and projects him to be a Round 4-6 selection. NFL Draft Scout labels him as a mid-round value. Takitaki performed relatively well at the combine. He finished second among linebackers in the broad jump and seventh in both the bench press and vertical leap. In the running drills he finished right among the middle of the pack. For fun Daeshon Hall Jersey , here’s how Takitaki compares to Luke Kuechly and Shaq Thompson, but keep in mind Luke had a legendary combine performance:Sione Takitaki combine resultsName40BenchVerticalBroad Jump3 Cone20-yd ShuttleName40BenchVerticalBroad Jump3 Cone20-yd ShuttleBy not re-signing Thomas Davis the Panthers are alarmingly thin at linebacker. Outside of Luke and Shaq the Panthers have basically no depth. After being so deep at linebacker for so long, it’s more than concerning to see a former position of strength become one of such potential weakness. If Luke Kuechly suffers another injury, Jared Norris isn’t the answer. The Panthers have several roster holes to fill and linebacker may not be at the top, but if Sione Takitaki is still available in the fifth or sixth round I’d be thrilled with the Panthers investing a pick in him. SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — Linebacker Thomas Davis wants to play for the Panthers beyond this season — if the team will have him back.The 35-year-old Davis, who is entering his 14th season with Carolina, will be an unrestricted free after this season.“If the team is willing to have me back, I will be back Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey ,” Davis said Monday following training camp practice at Wofford College.Davis, the Panthers’ all-time leading tackler, will begin the season serving a four-game NFL-imposed suspension after testing positive for a banned performance-enhancing substance — a blemish on an otherwise stellar NFL career that has included returning from three torn ACLs in the same knee to earn All-Pro in 2015, three Pro Bowls selections (2015-17) and the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.He doesn’t want to end his career serving a suspension during his final season.“I just look at the way things transpired this offseason and I think back to my legacy and the things I have been able to do as a football player and I don’t want to leave on a sour note,” Davis said. “You never want to walk away from the game knowing you served a four-game suspension. That is really my mindset right now. So as long as I am able to continue to play football I will do that.”With Davis sitting out the first four games, Shaq Thompson will fill Davis’ spot at weak side linebacker and David Mayo is expected to start at strong side linebacker. It’s unclear at this point if Davis would be in the starting lineup when he returns.Davis is allowed to participate in all practices and preseason games, but must step away from the team altogether on Sept. 3. He plans to spend that time staying in shape and watching his sons play youth football.He also has “a couple of offers” to do some other things during the first four weeks of the season, but would not elaborate on whether those opportunities television-related.Davis has been a productive player for the Panthers despite suffering the three knee injuries in consecutive seasons — 2009, 2010 and 2011 — which limited him to nine games and threatened to end his career.But he persevered and followed that up with five straight 100-tackle seasons and three Pro Bowls.However Taylor Moton Jersey , his numbers dropped off last year. Davis registered 76 tackles, 2 sacks and no interceptions as Thompson took on a bigger role in the defense.Panthers coach Ron Rivera did not address Davis’ future beyond this season, saying only “Thomas has been a great player for us. And I look forward to Thomas playing for us.”Panthers general manager Marty Hurney was not immediately available for comment.With his future beyond this season up in the air, Davis said he is enjoying every moment of training camp despite the sweltering heat.“I come out and embrace it every day, talking trash at a high level every day to Cam (Newton) daily and just coming out and competing and having fun with my teammates,” Davis said.

Общение

Список форумов » Общение в интернете » Отдых