общение в интернете Ваш форум на пирсе

Главная   |   Форум   |   Галерея   |   Сонник   |   Аватары

Общение

Список форумов » Общение в интернете » Отдых

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Who are you guys picking in the games? Give me the Saints
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн янв 13, 2020 7:14 am 
Новичок

This move feels like a bigger deal that it probably should https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Kyle-Fuller-Jersey , but considering the untested depth under contract behind starters Khalil Mack and Leonard Floyd. it’s good to see Aaron Lynch back on a..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:NFL Free AgencyLatest NewsNotesBears re-sign Aaron LynchNew,149commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareBears re-sign Aaron LynchPhoto by Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesThis move feels like a bigger deal that it probably should, but considering the untested depth under contract behind starters Khalil Mack and Leonard Floyd. it’s good to see Aaron Lynch back on a one-year contract. The 26-year old Lynch played in thirteen games last season Bryce Callahan Color Rush Jersey , making three starts, and he picked up 3 sacks and 8 quarterback hits. He was the first outside linebacker off the bench and he played in 33.6% of their defensive snaps. There were three other free agent visits by Lynch in the last few weeks, but ultimately the chance to return to Club Dub was too much to pass up. “Where else would I want to be?” he told ChicagoBears.com. “This is where I want to be. It’s where I see my future.”Lynch now re-joins the OLB room consisting of the aforementioned starters Josh Bellamy Jersey , as well as Isaiah Irving, Kylie Fitts, and James Vaughters.Last week general manager Ryan Pace mentioned that defensive lineman Roy Robertson-Harris could see some snaps off the edge too. What are your thoughts on Lynch returning? It’s the exciting Monday Night Football double header that kicks off week one https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Anthony-Miller-Jersey , and tonight we have the Houston Texans taking on the New Orleans Saints in the first game, with the Denver Broncos facing the Oakland Raiders in the night cap. Who are you guys picking in the games? Give me the Saints to win in a shootout and Broncos to win in a nail-biter. Keep in mind this is an open thread and as usual it is rated WCG-MA. In case you missed any of our Bears vs. Packers post game coverage, here’s what you may have missed. Here’s the quickest post game article in the world from Patti. Robert Schmitz was joined by the newest member of the WCG family Sherrick McManis Color Rush Jersey , Bill Zimmerman, and they had some instant podcast reaction right after the game ended which you can find here:Be on the look out for Bill’s “Bears Banter” Podcast which is moving to the WCG podcast channel this week!Jacob’s morning after notes are always a must read. I broke down what went wrong with the game plan here before I got into the snaps and the snap counts. I looked at Tarik Cohen’s usage against the Packers in this article after seeing the numbers on where he lined up in the game. Aaron handed out a couple game balls after Thursday night’s game.We asked Bears fans for their reactions about the game. And we asked you guys where blame lies for the Thursday night offensive disaster.

Общение

Список форумов » Общение в интернете » Отдых